Year of sale:
”Partnering with a firm like Horizon gives us the strategic, operational and financial support we need to achieve scale in a high growth marketColin ReidFounder of Totalmobile
Totalmobile develops and supplies enterprise application software that manages the workflow of mobile workers. It enables them to interact seamlessly with a variety of back office systems from their mobile device, which dramatically improves their productivity and quality of data.
The company’s customers include Fife Council, Nottinghamshire County Council, Bristol Community Health, Virgin Care, Allianz Engineering and Clancy Docwra.
Totalmobile has strong positions in local government, healthcare, industry and utilities. There is extensive demand and potential for growth in each of these sectors with an estimated addressable market of over £1.4bn p.a., which includes over 4m mobile workers.
Horizon is working with management to build the business to become the UK’s leading supplier of enterprise mobility software by:
- Accelerating growth in its core verticals
- Expanding into complementary verticals
- Extending its SaaS and cloud-based proposition
Horizon has supported Totalmobile to:
- Initiate its transition to a SaaS pricing model
- Develop its SaaS and IoT products
- Invest in its go-to-market offering
- Enter new verticals including construction, engineering, utilities and transport