Year of sale:
”The partnership equipped us to increase our presence in the IT value chain and complete important M&A transactions.Stewart SmytheCEO of Adapt
Adapt provides managed IT infrastructure services to mid-sized companies. These include cloud, managed hosting and data centre services and infrastructure management.
The UK managed hosting sub-sector will expand at 15% CAGR. This rapid growth is being driven by mid-sized companies transforming their infrastructure to enhance business value, reduce costs and remove complexity by outsourcing the management of critical data, infrastructure and applications.
Horizon led the buyout of Adapt and implemented an organic and acquisitive growth strategy that included:
- Further penetration of Adapt’s existing client base
- Developing services that provide customers with additional efficiencies
- Further enhancing partner relationships
- Acquiring complementary businesses to expand Adapt’s portfolio and reach
With our support Adapt:
- Grew its turnover from £35m to £50m
- Made two add-on acquisitions in Sleek and eLinia
- Opened a centre for technical excellence, where 80% of new recruits are based